Cancunense - An Immigrant's Story

9.16.2004

Some Background

What's to know? I'm a mom, a web designer, a wife, a runner and a computer artist. I live in Cancun, Mexico with my husband, an old grumpy dog and many cats. I'm an American, hubby is Mexicano. Dog is American as are two of the cats. The rest of the cats are Mexigatos.

Why do we live here? We ask ourselves that sometimes. We chose Cancun because we didn't have enough information. Or maybe because it has the best economy in Mexico. Maybe because we thought that many folks here would speak English (some do but I wouldn't say "many"). Or maybe because it has that lovely Caribbean Sea out there. Truly, we chose Cancun because we were in a damn big hurry to decide where we were moving to.

I'll explain more in a later post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home